Position Type :
Experience Level :
Education Level :
NQF 6 Bachelors Degree (Three Years) / Higher Diploma
Closing Date :
Job ID : 690
Click here to find more jobs posted by this Recruiter
This is an exciting opportunity for a C# Developer to join this International Development Company that specialises in the development of online games and supporting products.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years in developing code
- Experience and solid understanding of C#:
.Netcore, .NET framework, Restful API’s, writing reusable C# libraries
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Object-orientated programming
- Other desired/preferred skills in Git, Testing Tools – Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer, Microservices architecture, Unit and Integration testing, Single Page Applications (SPA) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Must have experience in developing websites for Mobile & Desktop
- Must have examples of work done, including timelines, requirements and how the solutions were met
- Must have a strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
Key Performance Areas will entail:
- Working in an agile environment with stand-ups, sprints and planning meetings
- Work in small, niche development team taking on new features, spikes and bugs
- Plan, design, implement, document, test and release new features
- Do code reviews
- Deliver stable code
- Maintain existing code base and if required create documentation and diagrams to substantiate further development
- Liaise with QA team to identify and fix bugs
Remuneration offered will be based on relevant experience, qualifications, skills set and proven track record.
The interview process will be a rigorous process that will include presentation of previous examples, skills assessments and psychometric evaluation assessments.
If you have not received any feedback after 2 weeks, effective submission of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Find us at: