Position Type :
Experience Level :
Education Level :
NQF 6 Bachelors Degree (Three Years) / Higher Diploma
Closing Date :
Job ID : 689
Click here to find more jobs posted by this Recruiter
If you are a highly skilled full – stack developer and coding is your passion and you are looking to further upskill, this opportunity with a dynamic and progressive International Development Company maybe the perfect fit for you!
This company is currently expanding their development team and specialising in the development of online games and supporting products.
- Degree of Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years in a similar position with focus on developing code
- Experience in developing websites for Mobile and Desktop
- Must be in possession of examples of work done, including timelines, requirements and how the solutions were met
- Strong proficiency in C++ with fair knowledge of language specification (version 11 and up)
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Must have strong understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++ (WTL, STL, ATL and MFC)
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js (Advantagous)
- Scrum, Agile, REST/RESTful APIs, Design Patterns
- Must have experience in full Software development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP protocol, SocketIO and ZMQ or any other messaging protocols
- Must have experience in using the Visual Studio
- Experience in high – performance servers and scalable architecture design
- Strong command of English (verbal and written)
Key Performance Areas will entail:
- Working in an agile environment with stand-ups, sprints and planning meetings
- Work in small, niche development team taking on new features, spikes and bugs
- Plan, design, implement, document, test and release new features
- Do code reviews
- Deliver stable code
- Maintain existing code base and if required create documentation and diagrams to substantiate further development
- Liaise with QA team to identify and fix bugs
Remuneration offered will be based on relevant experience, qualifications, skills set and proven track record.
The interview process will be a rigorous process that will include presentation of previous examples, skills assessments and psychometric evaluation assessments.
If you have not received any feedback after 2 weeks, effective submission of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Find us at: